The Rockin' Sista

The Rockin' Sista
"Hmm...what can I get into now?"

Friday, March 25, 2011

Putting Them On Blast

I got so many crazy emails on the internet dating sites that I decided to post them for all to see. Maybe some girl will read them and recognize an email she got and then know what she is dealing with. I'm just so fed up with them that I had to do something. But here goes - some of the best of the best or worst of the worst, depending on how you look at it.

How are u doing today?I am a new member on this site. while searching for profile,i came across yours and i like what i see on it.so i decided to give it a try and see if we may be compatible for each other .Well, this little about my self.
I am loving caring,down to earth,humble i got some respects for women,i am romantic and i think i am God fearing too .i could be sincere ,i am very truthful and detest lies . I have noticed that the reason that so many women and men alike don't have success with having relationship is that they simply are so concerned with finding someone for their own personal gain instead of examining what they have to offer a relationship. When I was younger I wanted to find Mrs. Right. I was so caught up in what wanted her to be for me that I neglected to focus also on what I had to offer. That is as important in a relationships' success as finding what you want. I have learned the hard way that the Mrs. Rights' involved also had a right to find what was going to be of benefit to them also. I think part of the reason that we fail so miserably at relationships' is that, we THINK that we have so much to offer when the reality is we were doing more taking than offering and when the relationship fail, we come up with this..... he likes bad ladies, she wants money or she is too shallow this that or the other. If when you put yourself on the market and you truly want real love, then you must have some real love of your own to offer. If you do not then why should you have something that you don't have to offer. Many people haven't a clue what love is. They think that it is someone that will fill everyone of their needs and desires. If you want a relationship that is going to go the distance it is best to find someone that you will accept as they are and grow with spiritually, emotionally and physically with. I have my physical preferences myself and do not deny that. We all as people have the right to our choices and taste. HOWEVER, many things take place over the course of the years and that great looking guy and that hot chick that you first got with, if they are not someone you are compatible with on MORE than just a physical level, you let yourself in for a heart ache. Try to learn from the mistakes of the past because if you do not, you will have different faces but the same kind of person each time. You will deserve just that until you make some alterations.if u need my photos i can send some over to you.And here is my e-mail address again ..................You are free to e-mail me any time and day or chat with me.

I will be glad to hear from u again.And hoping to talk to u online may be we can start from some where and get to know each other better.

Thanks.

I will be looking forward to here from u again.

Wow, right? And here is yet one more.  This one is infamous because he gave me two names in the same email.

This is my response:
Do you have a Facebook page or a profile page on Yahoo? I have gotten dozens of emails from guys who are scammers. I just need to know you are who and what you say you are. I am sure you understand my being cautious.

This is what he wrote back. 

THANK YOU FOR THE MAIL..

Hello Brenda

thanks for the response to my mail am so happy to read back from you,i was just searching on profile and i come across yours and i was captivated by your Beauty,Well i think i have to tell you a little about me........... I lost my wife 7 years ago, My Son name is ..... and He is 10years old he is in .............. i really need a relationship that will last for eternity, I believe to begin with,i have to give you a run down of why i am on this site and my reason for choosing this site as an avenue to get linked with my partner to be for life. Distance between us doesn't mean anything since we are going to meet in person.. I live in Wisconsin Waldo, I don't know how to begin but i would in the simplest way i can.I am telling you this in the most sincere manner and bringing out every word to be from the inner most depth of my mind and conscience.

I AM ON THIS SITE FOR NO OTHER REASON OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT I INTEND TO HAVE SELF INVOLVED WITH A WOMAN DEVOID OF COLOR,RACE, OR CREED WHO I CAN HAVE AND SET OUR RELATIONSHIP ON A PLATFORM WHICH WOULD BASED ON TRUE LOVE AND LOVE ME FOR WHO AND WHAT I AM OF WHICH I AM ALSO WILLING AND READY TO LAY MY SELF AT HER MERCY IF ONLY SHE CAN ASSURE ME THAT SHE WILL TAKE ME TO BE HER LOVE PET.

Getting this out of my self was really a tedious emotional stress which i had to endure but for the fact that i had to be true and sincere, i will go to any length to make my emotions transparent.My utmost reason for choosing this site out of every other was mainly based on the fact that i was told by a friend of mine after i was widowed by one and only wife which made my emotions shattered and let me down thereby leaving me heart broken ,well my friend who's name is .......told me it was worthwhile because a brother of his i mean my friend ......got married to an Australian woman called ......on this site and has been happily married to her for the past 18 months which thereby informing my logging on to this site in quest for succor from a woman who will be ready to shower my fragile heart with love and contemplate marriage in the near face in which i am committed and submitting my self for.Actually i m a novice when it comes to the internet dating,i am really a new person here on the net.I actually never believed it could be possible for two people to meet via the internet and got married but i really saw it happened.If i am to continue like this,my emotions would be let loose so let me restrict my self to that which i have said for now,the future would decide if i am to go more than this.And about my self let me begin this way.

That's all i can say for now i will tell u more when i hear from u and please do not hesitate to ask me any question..Hope to hear back from you,

Yeah, right!

1 comment:

  1. wtf is a "love pet"?! lmao!!! and he never did answer your questions. scammer....

    ReplyDelete