The Rockin' Sista

The Rockin' Sista
"Hmm...what can I get into now?"

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another Letter from ......??? They Just Don't Stop!

The language and words in this missive of love is eerily similar to many of the others I have received. I just cannot take these seriously. I don't even answer anymore. It's so pathetic....

Your profiles took me away
My name is Maxwell Anderson, Iowa,USA 47 year old,. Divorced. I'm a single Dad of a 15 years old Boy who is the apple of my eyes. I'm new in this and my English is not the best either. I hope you won't judge me with spellings.here tells you little about me so that your curiosity won't get the best of you. I am 5.10 ft tall, toned, blue eyes, brown hair, I work in the construction field, of mainly building of which i log homes .am currently working on a project in Africa Nigeria and i believe distance doesn't matter where emotion exist. Only the hearts speaks, I enjoy watching and playing sports (especially soccer), camping, long walks, car trips, and good music. I like going to the theaters to see a good movie. Reading is something I enjoy as well. I like traveling on holidays. I love snowball and long conversations with coffee, One of my biggest challenges is being super DAD. Sometimes I think I'm the best DAD in the world, other days I think different. I think my best virtue is my honestly and loyalty and my worse is my stubbornness. Most people guess I am younger than I really am, I don't smoke but drink occasionally. I have very strong character and moral values and I know where my boundaries
are.have been Div for 8years and i think its highly the time to move on with my life and get rid of the pains i had been having with the memory my Ex Girl. I am new to this online dating stuff i just want to give it a try and see if my soul mate would be some where there on the internet.
I read your profile it seems like one in a million i just hope you will be nice in your attitude as your profile. You seems like someone with great sense of humor. I like your photo. seems like you've really got a busy life.. What were you thinking about when you had that picture? Age different and beauty doesn't matter to me I believe it's not all about personal appearance it about having true and faithful feelings. I want to explore more on life together with the woman I'll love.
I want someone to grow old with. being basically good and decent person is extremely important to me and I am looking for the same in a prospective partner. in Love, caring, honest, sincerity and understanding.I want a simple woman with a simple dream in view of life. who is ready and willing to devolt all her time for a relationship as her second job, not someone who sends 2 or 3 emails and disappear. Woman to love me and my son as who we are. someone that will in here and hobnob me. show me inc eradicable and inestimable love and passion, make me trust in hope and love in her. a woman who understand the meaning of love and feelings as trust and faith in each other, not the one who see love as way of fun and sex only, a mature woman with nice vision of what the word LOVE is all about, free to write back any time. lonelyandtired41@gmail.com OR lonelyandtired41@yahoo.com ,Add me on IM. I love it when I've got mail.
Hope to hear back from u soonest...
Maxwell Cares

No comments:

Post a Comment